Sunday, January 02, 2005

kicking back with St. Olaf

Damn, it's cold on campus! But, it's damn good to be back.

Details of break: I got sick on Christmas Day night and it lasted until NEW YEAR's Eve. I tried to visit Jimmy after Christmas and came down with a 103 fever so my parents had to come all the way up to Askov to get me. He was super sweet, though. I spent the subsequent days at home trying to sleep and relax and get better. I got to see the PHANTOM with Jennifer and Anna on Wed night and it was delicious fun. I came back and collapsed. I went out to dinner with the girls from home on Thurs (and ate pizza doused in mushrooms). Finally on Friday, things were better -- Jimmy came down and we had some fun at Justin's house with the gamecube. We've played cards and had fun and now we're back at school. He's here for a week before going back and getting ready to leave. I'm trying not to think about that.

Ahhh... so now, it's time for the wonderful laidbackness of interim. Tonight I've eaten pizza in the lounge, watched Sex and the City, talked with Cathy and Jennifer, put on lotion, and taken a shower. Yeah. Happy New Year.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bummer about the fever. but interim totally rocks. my class is just 8 to 5 everyday and no homework! yay