Jimmy's gone to Budapest and gotten then safely. I'm trying not to be a total dingus about calling a stuff, but I wish I could hear from him. He doesn't have a regular schedule so the one time he's called I missed it and every other time he's meant to call apparently hasn't worked out. No emails, no talking. I wish I could say he was just a phone call away but I don't even have their number. I talked to Jimmy's mom today on the phone which was good -- it was nice to talk to someone going through the same things. I've been pretty much wandering around with a nasty feeling in my stomach and not really sure of where I'm going. I'm sure this will all get better and bearable but right now that doesn't seem to be much consolation.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment