1. Ask me any 5 questions you like in reply to this post and I will answer your questions honestly in comments.
2. Post this to your blog so that myself and others can also ask you questions.
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
2) If you were stranded on a desert island and could have a portable CD player, but only one CD, what would you pick?
3) You can go back in time and choose to stop one historical assassination. Whose is it?
4) Do you believe Mellby is really haunted?!
5) Frodo, Sam, Merry, or Pippin?
~Stacey :)
1) Supposing the legend is true and all, I'd want to meet King Arthur. His idealistic, noble way of living seems so out of place for his time period. It's quite the contrast to the Greco-Roman mythology I'm reading now!
2) So only one CD... It would have to be a mix (because I'm far too all-over-the-place to just settle on one)... I'd put some Star Wars (yes), Appalacian Spring, some LOTR, and a bit of Tchaikovsky. They all are happy and would seem to fit in with the whole "stranded on an island motif."
3) I would stop Julius Ceasar's assasination -- I think Rome would have had a much different fate had he lived.
4) I completely believe Mellby is haunted -- too many odd sightings over the years and it seems that we must linger (or at least have that option) after death.
5) I love Sam -- his heart is always in the right place.
1. Mac, in theory. I'm biding my time right now.
2. I think that a lot of the LOTR music describes us: sometimes dramatic and full of grandeur (I picture the first time I visited him at home and we climbed high up in a quarry to see for miles and miles around the Kettle River), other times it's a lot more emotional. le sigh.
3. I would run off to Italy and live in a villa with the boy. That seems to be a beautiful, inspiring, and peaceful agrarian existence.
4. This is a good question!!! I think that right now, I would pick that first day I visited him -- I was on a high from seeing you and Nic and Peter the night before and I contemplated not going. Jimmy's mom told me "he would be so disappointed," so I thought "ahah -- maybe I should get my behind up there." We were together the whole day climbing, walking, having hay fights, him taking me out on the 4 wheeler (a terrifying experience), and watching some LOTR together... It was golden in the afternoon and clear and starry at night -- that's the night I knew. I didn't know when, but I knew.
5. Hmmm... I like the box I made from my craft bonanza this Christmas -- all the vibrant colors and different textures mixing together in one object. You wouldn't think it would be unified, but somehow it is. That feels like me.
Post a Comment