Saturday, February 19, 2005
I love my floor
Tonight we sang Disney songs to one another while talking about Gerry, LOTR, the craziness that is my room, my SHC application, and breaking quiet hours. Oops! I love my floor so much. I almost wish I could wrap myself in the warmth of these wonderful people and remember that, even when things might get sad, things like friendship and love break all boundaries. What if I hadn't been in Mellby this year? My life would be less rich for not knowing the girls I'm priviledged live with. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lauren-
We feel the exact same way about you! Mellby would be such a dull, lonely place without you to spice things up! If only we could reproduce this floor next year... *sigh* Here's hoping we get into the same building next year!
Lotsa love!
-Megan
Post a Comment