Did you know it was colder in TX this past week than it was in MN? Another charming bit brought to you by global warming. It seems the currents are getting stranger and stranger and everyone's weather is being turned upside down. On the upside of this down, it means that coming back to MN wasn't too much of a shock. Another good reason to be back is that now nearly everyone is on campus. Jacob is back -- Meg was here starting in Jan, but it still feels novel to have her around. The tour was a huge chunk of time, but contained some of the best bandie bonding time ever. I didn't expect to, but I really miss the band people!!!!!! I do NOT miss the 8 hour bus days... After tour it's nice to be back in a more normal, less mobile place. Suddenly my floor is hopping with the sounds of people giggling and catching up, though I have the unfortunate job of telling everyone to be quiet after 10pm. The hall is finally starting to quiet down... it's good to be back in Mellby where I feel comfortable and at ease.
I am still keeping in close touch with Jimmy. I can't believe he's as far away as he is! Like everyone else on campus that gets to catch up with people now that the new semester has started, I keep expecting to see him. But alas, unlike all the happy, hugging people, I won't see him for quite some time. At least there's a fabulous eastern europe spring break trip to look forward to! w00t! It's Noah's birthday today -- he's 15. He just keeps getting bigger, it's insane. He got a gen 3 ipod for his birthday. So now he's more gadgeted than I what with his nifty camera and such. I think I'll peek for digital cameras on Craig's List. Canon=my secret camera lover.
TOMORROW NIGHT IS THE ST. OLAF BAND HOME CONCERT! Don't be a square, get your bum down there! :)
Monday, February 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment