This will have to be short since "A Sand County Almanac" is calling me to bed... to read in bed!!! It's a favorite pastime of mine to curl up under the covers and enjoy a good book.
In the last few days, I have:
-decided to go for the SHC position
-written 7 (yes, 7) papers including a long outline for a presentation and an even longer application to be an SHC
-written recommendations for my excellent friends so that they too may partake in the goodness that is student staff
-hosted an Un-Birthday Party for Mellby with my fellow RAs... it was quite the soiree and I ended up with a "Playdough" award from the Hall Council for my ability to make event happen
-smashed it up (SSB: Melee) and actually won a few times against the avid gamers of Mellb
-listened to a lot of John Adams
-eaten a considerable amount of chocolate (white, milk, dark, truffle, kiss, toblerone, hot, etc.)
-let my room get "Past the Point of No Return" (only Phantom fans will get that)... but not in that good panty change way!
-had my SHC interview which I actually think went pretty damn well
-learned more new things about myself (my one big breaking of quiet hours with my residents!)
-gotten really excited at the prospect of more res life staff-age next year
-considered dropping my terrible feminist theology class
-bought Grant and myself t-shirts in honor of V-Week: mine says "I heart Vaginas"
-finally had a moment to chill out and thus the blog update
I think that's all from my side of things.... I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll be going home to read for the Chaska Invite and frolic with good friends in Chan on Friday eve. I can't wait! Ciao for now.....
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment