Tuesday, June 15, 2004
something cheerful
I decided I needed something cheerful to supplement the gloom of last post. I've realized the great thing about getting older is that you get to start over family-wise. You move out, you really have your own life, you get to start your own family. It's like a clean slate. All the sad Christmases and holidays as well as years of being lonely at night, shut up in a bedroom, not being able to ever watch TV on the couch, or listen to music, and every other unfair thing has the chance to be erased. I know what I want to avoid at all costs. I'm not perfect, no one is, but at least there's a better chance of being allowed to be happy. You're couch commando now and there's no one to tell you to go away. That's got to be an improvement. Especially if you've right person to be happy with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment