After moping for my poor car and hating work, I've realized how many good friends of mine couldn't find a job this summer! It's crazy that intelligent, capable, and DISCIPLINED people have nothing to do because no one will offer them a position. I think that everyone should make a point of sending out apps next year in March to beat the crowd. But for this summer, Nic and I had a great idea: a lemonade stand!
Think about it! We could make MUCH better lemonade than those little tykes with their grimy hands and inferior stirring muscles! What's more, I bet that by holding up a sign that said "Fresh lemonade to keep me in college" or some such thing, everyone would stop by! I mean, you're not going door-to-door and annoying them and they'll think "awww... that's so cute!" And once they taste your gourmet lemonade, you'll put competitors out of business and become Lemonade King or Queen in your neighborhood. After you have a firm hold on the sidewalk drink industry, you can then expand into edibles, like hot dogs or veggie dogs. You'll reach your audience, believe you me! And just think, no more job applications and a fun source of income this summer. What am I doing at the PCA when I could be tapping the lemonade markey in Chanhassen?
Friday, June 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment