Now that I know so many of you keep up with the happenings at Mansfield Park, I'm sure you'll wonder where my entries went. I decided to take them out because they were being misunderstood and I want to avoid judgment for recording what I'm think here. So, other than some news briefs, I am going to keep the blog pretty fluffy for the next several entries.
News:
-I am moving out of my room to hopefully another place in Larson. It gets sticky because I can't leave the dorm if I want to keep my desk job, so I am going to explore vacancies on the 2nd, 5th, and 9th floors.
-With any luck, this will be an empowering and sanity-saving decision for everyone concerned.
-If you're on campus for Friday night and want to help me move (yee-haw), please drop me an email at andersol@stolaf.edu.
What else! Hmmm... lots of decisions for everyone come out this week, so good luck RA/JC/summer job/study abroad hopefuls -- I'll be wishing you luck!
4 days until the end of classes... we can do it!
Monday, March 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment