Monday, March 08, 2004

Hey guys... I'm realizing my quaint little blog has a larger readership than I had previously thought. I'd like to clarify a few things:

-this is a journal for me to talk about my life, the world as I perceive it, and a place to vent.
-it is not meant to put anyone else down or to make pointed comments intended to hurt, frustrate, or anger anyone
-things written here are recorded as I observe them and view them and I realize it won't be 100% impartial because nothing really ever can be
-the link in my profile (which I will be deleting tonight) says "read at your own risk" -- I realize that things that go on in the world and in everyone's lives are often controversial and mine is no different, so please do not hold me accountable for recording what happens to me and how I feel about
-if you have a problem with what you read here, I suggest writing me an email or coming to talk to me -- it would probably make you feel better in the long run
-and speaking of talks, I'm all for honesty, but I think that true honesty incorporates a considerable amount of compassion, politeness and some tact

Phew, I think I'm done for the moment. This has been the worst few days I've had yet in college and that includes being very depressed for most of last year. A little understanding would be greatly appreciated and it's no less than I would do for any of you.

No comments: