Happy Spring Break to everyone!
Larson 501 is a bower of luxury, full of futon, large living space, and christmas lights hooked into a clapper. It was really sad to look at 612, all empty and sterile-looking, and lock the door for the last time. I picked it in room draw and fell in love with it, so I guess it'll always feel like home. Still, Vanna has been wonderfully sweet and I feel like the end of the year will be better.
ANYWAY! :) Jimmy went home today after spending the week with me at home and at Grant's. Sometimes I'm afraid that I forget how good we are together! Jimmy is my other half and it's easy to look over how natural that feels until woop he's driving away and suddenly I think "wow, I'm never gonna meet another guy like that in a million years." I suppose it's good for life to feel normal as long as you can remember the wonderfully little things. Mmm... like manically doing one's hair in the mirror.
Happy travels everyone.
Thursday, March 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment