Saturday, August 30, 2003
You don't want to sell me death sticks. The room is getting close to set up and Erica is here in the FLESH! :) She and her parents came down this morning. At first things were a bit awkward (as is to be expected), but I think it's gonna be ok. The infamous TV is also here in all of its 20'' flatscreen glory. Between that, a new stereo, the Gamecube Nic lent me, and the DVD/VCR combo I got for my birthday, the room is bitchin'. However, my first whole day back here has been boring! I purposefully didn't work this afternoon, thinking I would of course be busy being social... yeah, so scratch that one! I practiced a bit and fell asleep watching Episode II. What a life I do lead! So, we ordered pizza (her treat, which was rather generous) and sought to make sense of the infinite tangle of cords around our desks. Verdict: Larson rocks! But, campus will feel much better when everyone is back, esp. m' mates. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment