Tuesday, August 26, 2003
I am at my mother's best friend's house in Liverpool, NY awaiting the time to bring the rental car back and take the train from Syracuse. And speaking of that car... It is a beaut! We got a white Ford Focus hatchback... and while I know that it IS a Ford, this is the most bitchin' car! I would get it in silver, though. I'm not cheating on My Antonia, but J&R Radiator informs me that she might not be with us for much longer. Her head gasket it starting to go and that's an expensive repair... my poor baby. Woe is me! Still, at some point I might need another car, and if I did, I would look at the Focii... As it is, I will give this one a big hug before we go... well, more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment