Monday, December 20, 2004

who forgets their final!?

Ok, not quite. I forgot to go to my "final" which was really filling out course evals. But still. Sometimes I even surprised myself with stupidity. I'd like to say that I'm getting ready to go home and blah blah blah, but I've still got two days here at school. To celebrate, I took the cheese container from the coffeehouse (which would otherwise rot over break) and am going to make myself nachos. The last final is in 15 mins so I figure I can turn on carols with my door open again. I'm a slacker RA. Actually, I have to be a non-slacker! There are literally 20+ room changes happening on my floor (out of 40 something people). I think my floor is setting the campus-wide record. Take that graduating seniors in Ytterboe! Anyway, it has just occured to me how quickly break will go by (which is probably good considering I'll be dreading Jimmy leaving). When I get home, I'll do some last minute shopping. Then we're all going out for John Aho's bday (hope I can find vegetarian food at the Greek restaurant). Then it's Christmas! The day after, I'll head up to Jimmy's house for a couple of days. Then I'll be back to have a sleepover (I feel so teenage!) with Jennifer and Anna to oggle Gerry Butler as Phantom. Then it's New Years and Jimmy's back. So, I think it'll be a safely good holiday. I'm going to try to do some beading -- maybe I can convine Amanda to do it with me! :) Yay. I'm so excited for the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think there should be plenty of falafel :)