An inherent, even necessary part of life is loss.
Earlier this year, I was amazed by the cyclical qualities of time. Despite this certain things, like birth and death, remain constant. And now I've experienced death up close at an age old enough for it to sink in and change the way I see everything. While the idea of losing everyone I love at some point or another is terrifying, truly we must go on to some better place after death. I feel it more clearly than ever before. The consolation to be found in loss is that the person you loved endures in some way, both in memory and spirit.
I can see and hear Nic so clearly... I have to believe still he exists.
God bless, everyone. Good luck with finals.
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God bless you, Lauren, and good luck with Finals.
Love,
Alyssa
Post a Comment