Monday, February 02, 2004
So I went to a "holistic chiropractor" today and it was definitely unlike any other doctor's appointment I've ever had. First of all, he tested the strength of my arms and legs pushing in various directions to see if there were any abnormally weak spots and what organs/parts of the body they might correspond to. Then he told me the reason I'm so weak is because I have parasites. PARASITES! Well, some of the caf food does sit out for a while and there are quite a few questionable things in our kitchen... So he would do these strength tests again to figure out "what my body wanted". When my arm suddenly got weak, that meant I "needed" some dietary supplement. However, they were things like calcium and magnesium and other homeopathic remedies. I kept asking how "now honestly, how can you expect my body to know what it wants????" and he just said "we don't know how this works, only that it does." It's really crazy, but at this point I am ready to try this. It's almost like an acupuncture approach to using the nervous system as connections to the rest of the body. But I'm still a bit skeptical. Now I'm taking more supplements and things than like an entire floor of a retirement home. It's really obnoxious and I have to keep it up and they taste horrible every time. Ugh. And now I'm feeling all dizzy and yucky and I ran into a wall upstairs in my house and spilled hot chocolate on our rug. I feel disgusting and stupid and uncoordinated and I'm snapping more than I should at my family, but they keep nagging me and that's really not what I need right now!!! AHHHHH! Stupid fish oils. Taste like fish every time I burp. That's really gross. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment