Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Hmmmmm.... It's February, time of love and romance. While I am dating probably the most thoughtful and loving mortal yet to grace this planet, I'm just not feeling the love vibes. Maybe it's the snow, maybe it's the evil ice that seems to be all over on the sidewalks outside Larson that makes people nearly fall SMACK on their asses, or perhaps the start of a new term and a daunting course load? It could be any or all of these, but I think it's time I grew up. There's a beautiful, if slightly bedraggled, rose on my desk in an equally lovely Mexican vase. There's a card full of the mushiest things imaginable in my backpack. Really, everywhere I look, there are tokens of Earth's approval toward romance, like the way snow settles softly on pavement and trees. So maybe there's hope I'll be able to conjure up some of the Valentine's Day spirit yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment