A comment of Grant's has sparked a new entry:
"i could definitely see you doing the rebel thing. that would explain why we don't see you very often. "
Though this was meant in jest, the phrase "that would explain why we dont see you very often" puzzled me. Who is "we"? Who don't I see that often? Does everyone think that since I have Jimmy I automatically don't have time for them? If so, that's not true and not very fair. I don't have a ton of time to hang out. And when I do, usually no one is available to do things. It's either a) too late, or b) too far, or c) they have homework left, and it's totally cool. And at least I'm making an effort. I've not been asked to do much lately, besides by Jimmy (I guess I know he wants to see me), aside from eat lunch (Grant) and Meg once asking me about Halloween. Sadness. I mean, if people don't care that's fine, but if they're waiting for me to take the initiative, I think everyone knows how tired I get of being the caller for dinners, weekends, etc. (BTW - hats off to Grant for his well-organized dinner party last week.) But I still think this isn't so nice. Yeah... ok, I'm done. Don't be a stranger, ya hear?
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment