Anyway -- here's the other half of my post:
I need to work on being less social on the weekends and at night. I want to see everyone, to run to Target on the weekends, to stay up late and sleep until I feel like getting up, but it won't work. I want all my friends to know that if they don't see my often, it's not because I don't want to be around them, but because I'm having a lot of difficult being healthy and managing to get everything done. This is especially going to hit Jimmy. Lately, the only time I spend with him during the week is while I'm at work and he stops by to do some studying, or studying together in the science center or one of our rooms... and I can barely handle that.
Resolutions:
Try to go out on Fri and Sat nights with friends and boyfriend, so that I can morally force myself to get to work during the rest of the weekend
Have about an hour a day of quiet down time in my room... preferably to tidy things up, chill out, read, or whatever
Go to the science center, or some other comfortable academic place, to read and study...
Listen to happy music whenever possible
Try to see friends at meals, smile, be happy, but not let myself socialize until I have work done for the next day
Yeah.. well, time for French class
Monday, October 27, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment