Friday, October 01, 2004

I AM the Big Bang

as in I'm going a million directions at once rather violently. The coffeehouse is opening this weekend and I've had to do everything, train everyone, buy everything and get the whole thing set up. I didn't realize how much work this would involve, mainly because there isn't any set procedure. Whatever I want to do goes. It's empowering and unsettling all at the same time. In addition to the coffeehouse, I'm now wearing a "holter" which is this thing that has wires running to my chest and monitors my heart for 24 hours. It's more than a bit uncomfortable and I'm not even letting myself think about "what if"s. On the bright side, tomorrow night is the Ben Folds concert! I'll be holter free and it'll be the first free night I've had in weeks. :) It's frickin' freezing here, so if you're in MN don't forget your scarf and hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what would make your life simpler? converting. that's right. repent and convert or blogger.com will eat your first born baby. it will lay that new born down and sacrifice him on a computer monitor. time is running out, dearie. best save your soul and leave this sinful lifestyle

:)
http://www.livejournal.com