Halloa! I feel like a bit of a slacker for taking a 12 day blog break, but ah well.
Exciting things have happened! I have an internship! It's at the MN Pollution Control Agency and I'll be all over the state take lake water samples to analyze and look for trends in MN water quality. It should be fun, but it'll be mighty tricky to figure out how I will a) commute, b) balance my time between Chanhassen and Northfield and manage to get from place to place with gas prices, c) squeeze in orgo someplace since i won't be taking classes this summer.
What else... hmmm... it's getting to be that time -- moveout! My neighbors on the 5th floor have all began to move boxes around and have their parents take loads of stuff home and here I sit with a lot stuff to pack up and put into cockroach-infested Mellby storage. This, my friends, is why we invented plastic! Six storage containers ought to fit a lot! Hopefully? Haha... ummm... yeah. Now it's off to the last class of the year. Craziness.
Monday, May 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment