Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Damn computer -- has lost like three of my attempted bloggings in the last week, so here's a short recap of all the things I've been trying to say:

-New Years was wonderful. Jimmy came down and visited for a couple days. We went to the dinner theatre, saw a show and danced. Then we went back to my house and drank champagne with my parents and I got giggly. Haha. He ended up staying an extra night because there was fog when he tried to leave. I also got my Christmas presents from him -- a beautiful teddy bear made of like 20 carefully cut out pieces of wood that interlock and are sanded and stained. It's totally unbelievable how well its made! And then, I got a big, squishy teddy bear to match. He does spoil me!
-Truth be told, every single moment I spent with Jimmy over break was wonderful. He's an extraordinary guy and he's perfect! And, we're perfect for each other. This is all terribly exciting for me!!! I think he's like the guy. If everyone has a person out there that there supposed to meet, with whom they "click" more than anyone they've met so far, then methinks I've met him!
-Campus life before leaving for the great Mexican tour is absolutely exhausting!! We get up in the morning to be in class at 8:30. At 10:30 we rehearse. 12 is for lunch. 1:30 it's back to class. 3:30 is more rehearsing until dinner at about 5:15ish. And by then, all you want to do is curl up into a ball and sleep. Our profs assigned us a ton of reading for such a daunting schedule. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be doable and we have a test approaching on Thursday. Methinks it's time for some major bandie bonding study sessions. ALLITERATIONS GALORE! :)
-I miss Jimmy!!! He's off galavanting around Europe with the Grand Tour (for great con). Certain persons who shall remain nameless would certainly have loved to go on said con tour but they were already engaged in Mexican fiestas. He was delayed a day in leaving because of the weather in Chicago, but hopefully now he's in the air, perhaps close to Amsterdam?? OMG... I can't believe he's so far away! It seems surreal now to think of him being that far away from me and it's only going to get farther. Meg is staying over in their room to visit Jacob. I don't want to go in their room while Jimmy is gone if I don't have to. How odd is that! It would just not be good. I'm sure he's having a great time and hopefully they'll find his luggage at some point! My poor boy... not having his luggage while staying over night in the cities. I miss you, punk! Oh well... Jan will be long, but it'll be good for the both of us.

I better go read some more! Talk to ya'll later!

No comments: