I treated myself to highlighting and a haircut to celebrate the new year, newish job, etc.
Highlighting - ok
Haircut - too horrific for words...
The nice gay man who did my hair apparently had Aveda hair wax stuffed in his ears when I said "NO SHORT LAYERS." It was far too late when I realized that there was a thick layer cut in the back of my head somewhere above my ears. So basically, I have my usual haircut with this awful layer that's too short on top even to fit into a ponytail. His reasoning? Now you can see all those highlights I put in underneath!!!!
After an insane amount of money, the only thing to do is wait for the damn things to grow back out. What a waste of hard-earned dollars and self-esteem!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oooh! depressing! I hate hairdressers, I don't let anyone other than my mom cut my hair, because I hate those "modern" haircuts. hope your wonderful golden hair grows out fast! miss you tons! hope you are well. xoxoxo
You just don't have luck with hairdressers! I remember when you got a haircut and the layers were uneven! I'm sure it looks wonderful because you always look fantastic.
And it probably looks better than my hair which hasn't been cut since, well, before your wedding.
can´t be wrose than having the euro mullet that´s fashionable right now in spain.
cinzanoUGH! Modern, Euro-mullets!? Cate, I think you should take a picture of the travesty!
Post a Comment