Thursday, July 27, 2006
less than two days!
So, it finally sunk in that Jimmy and I are getting married in less than two days! We were at St. Olaf practicing the vows and the entering and the exiting of everyone and I couldn't believe that here we were at the wedding rehearsal! We're actually going to be married in ... 40 hours! That's a big plate of crazy! I'm so excited to be with Jimmy in such an official and celebratory way but also I'll be ... married and that seems so strange after lots of fun being single (well, dating Jimmy but still living and galavanting as an independent, single girl). But on the other hand, marriage is this wonderful, meaningful, and hopeful commitment we get to make to each other in front of everyone we love. Yeah, it's taken me a while to get here, but I'm so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment