To make a long update short,
I spent much of Spring Break cuddling with my cat, taking care of more wedding plans with either Jimmy or my mother, and hanging out with Amanda. There was less family discord than one might expect (though having an active occupation really helped me mentally stay sane during long hours in my little room). These conditions, while not relaxing, were a welcome change from the "omg, shit, I have so much damn work to do before class in 8...7...6...etc. hours!!!" so naturally when it came time to head back to school this afternoon, I wanted no part of it. Coming back here and trying to sit down and academically read a lot of tosh about forestry yielded similar results. I ended up looking at facebook for 20+ minutes instead. Sigh. I know that I ought to strike a balance between the crazy studying and the enjoying the last months on the Hill but damn is it hard! :)
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG! I feel your pain! Don't feel bad about facebook, I found myself on it for an hour trying to avoid a paper... It's so hard sometimes to enjoy the last months on the hill with the crazy studying & making necessary plans for the future.
it's a hard life..! I really hope you'll last another month and a half, and try to enjoy parts of it:) Big HUG for sweet Lauren that I miss very much!
it's a hard life..! I really hope you'll last another month and a half, and try to enjoy parts of it:) Big HUG for sweet Lauren that I miss very much!
Post a Comment