ahhh, lauren your dress is so beautiful! Seeing it totally just made my day! (I'm currently listening to my "sophomore boys are stupid and I wish they would jump out of their 11th floor larson rooms and land on a pile of prickly cactuses" playlist...)
very elegant, miss lauren - totally girly and romantic and "you!" i'm sure it looks stunning on you!
i've been procrastinating by catching up w/your blog, which, as always, is wonderfully entertaining and inspirational and all-around heartwarming! you should write a book someday - you're very original, articulate, and really strike a chord w/people (well, at least with me!). best of luck these next 2 weeks - it'll all be over soon and then you can REALLY enjoy that hot chocolate w/o distractions! :)
oooohh it's so flippin' sweet! I love the dress Lauren, and it will look really good on you. I look forward to seeing you in the wedding and being next to you in the wedding! Love you! your lil' sis!
7 comments:
Ooooh! Pretty! Me gusta mucho! How I love looking at wedding stuff--especially when it's for someone i know! :)
ahhh, lauren your dress is so beautiful! Seeing it totally just made my day! (I'm currently listening to my "sophomore boys are stupid and I wish they would jump out of their 11th floor larson rooms and land on a pile of prickly cactuses" playlist...)
-anna
very elegant, miss lauren - totally girly and romantic and "you!" i'm sure it looks stunning on you!
i've been procrastinating by catching up w/your blog, which, as always, is wonderfully entertaining and inspirational and all-around heartwarming! you should write a book someday - you're very original, articulate, and really strike a chord w/people (well, at least with me!). best of luck these next 2 weeks - it'll all be over soon and then you can REALLY enjoy that hot chocolate w/o distractions! :)
Yay! I have good internet now and can actually read your blog :)
That dress is beautiful!!! Like a princess :D
oooooooh it is LOVELY! buuut ooooh NOOOO! it is bad luck if the groom get to see the dress before the wedding!!
I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! Your dress is beautiful and you will look like the beautiful bride we always knew you would be.
I hope to talk to you soon...It's been too long.
oooohh it's so flippin' sweet! I love the dress Lauren, and it will look really good on you. I look forward to seeing you in the wedding and being next to you in the wedding! Love you!
your lil' sis!
-Lil' Randolph
Post a Comment