Tuesday, November 15, 2005

the season continues

So much has happened recently... it feels like there has been about a year's worth of time between tonight and my last update.

One exciting thing: I have a dress! I'll try to post a pic of it soon. It was lovely and discontinued so I will need to take the size 10 in a bit, but the place where we got it in St. Paul has a good seamstress and the dinner theatre is always an option. It was hard to decide because it seemed so familiar and yet nothing like what I had expected to get and that's doesn't make decision-making easy. Thank God I have a wonderful mother.

More hall updates: things in Rand are still pretty difficult. Lately it's been a lot more policy-enforcement, which is absolutely the least appealing aspect of being an RA. Ah well.

I'm so ready for break that you wouldn't believe it! Haha, j/k. Actually, everyone seems extra ready for break this year! Tonight we're reading poetry in Nic's honor. I can't believe it's been a whole year. I'll update again soon.

No comments: