There is nothing quite so exciting as ordering a drink on your 21st birthday... or 5 drinks. :) (Haha, don't get shocked -- they were spread out and I was definitely not to the point of anything past giggly! The best was a Sex on the Beach.) We went out to dinner with family and a few friends at Punch Neopolitan Pizza in EP which was wonderful. My aunt and uncle came down from Maple Grove and Elizabeth, Amanda, Jennifer, and Jimmy also came from various corners of the cities. Then we wandered over to Old Chicago and sat on the terrace for a few hours. It was like a birthday open house -- people kept dropping in and out. I hadn't seen many of them in a while, so that was quite exciting!
Other interesting things happening lately:
*found a baking soda remedy to the green hair
*the power went out at the pool yesterday and everyone was screaming when it went dark from the awful storm that slammed Chaska
*Wendy and I played frisbee with two 15 year olds in Excelsior
*Res Life has not sent out any rosters for door dec info and I'm leaving in less than a week!
*Peter is definitely going to be at school all of next year, yay!
*My family was invited up to Askov to meet the farm, Jimmy's foster brother and his family, and generally hang out for a day. It went really, really well!
*I'm trying to tie up loose ends in the next few days like doing all my shopping and packing for school. Next Monday is NY and then the morning after we get back, I move in! Wow!
*TWO MORE DAYS OF WORK!!! 'Nuff said, that's damn exciting!
*Can't wait to see everyone back at school!!!!
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I could be back at school too (olaf. .. not damn Dragvoll) I miss all the guys sooooo much.. and I am soooo tierd of the drinking all the time phenomen at home!! (I am OUT, so don't you dare get in Lauren.. hehe;) And, I am posting some really not interesting pics on my blog (not the xanga one!) and there will be lots more, for sure! Hope I can come over and say hello sometime the next year... because I will fly over the ocean once or twice.. so I can try to do more than one state:) you are worth it! LOOOOVE and take care!!
Post a Comment