Mansfield Park
Can life be more than a quick succession of busy nothings?
Sunday, September 14, 2003
I think I need counseling... my romantic life is too messy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lauren
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2005
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(93)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(5)
▼
2003
(68)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(15)
And now, I was poking around the St. Olaf website...
On behalf of Megan, I would like to dedicate ton...
A really bitter entry: There was going to be this...
Do yourself a favor: get a map of the US. Read w...
I've decided that I look like a ghost today. I so...
Lauren's thought bubble today... Feeling better -...
JESUS! THE SAME DAMN PRINTER INACCESSABILITY AS L...
WOOT! WOOT! WOOOOOOT! So, here's my printer ran...
After Grant's profuse amounts of comforting bevera...
Ok, so here's my bit: sometimes, you meet a pers...
I think I need counseling... my romantic life is t...
Wow... haven't blogged in a while... I've sorta be...
SO! The first day of classes and my very first pe...
I haven't blogged it up in a while, man. What a s...
Today was a good day. Full night of sleep. Mom a...
►
August
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment